Saturday, November 21, 2009

Movie review

A little boy let buggers got arrested! Can you believe it? You can catch out on Home alone movie. The movie was released 16. Nov. 1990 in USA, the main actor is a little boy whose name is Macalulay Culkin, he is well known through this movie. The movie story about 8-year-old Kevin McAllister, he is accidentally left behind when his family takes off for a vacation in France over the holiday season. Once he realizes they've left him home by himself, Kevin learns to fend for himself, and eventually has to protect his house against bumbling burglars Harry and Marv, who are planning to rob every house in Kevin's suburban Chicago neighborhood. Kevin's mother Kate is frantic when she realizes that she and the family have unintentionally left Kevin behind in Chicago, and she tries to make it back to Chicago as fast as she can, getting help from police.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099785/

When I saw this movie, I was also a little girl and I remembered that the movie was so interesting to me. When the little boy try to protect his house from burglars with lots of trick which he made it by himself, it made audience fun easily. If an adult were acting in order to protect his house like that, it’s would be not funny, beside looks like more cruel. And director choose the foolish burglars on purpose to add more interesting points. I think this factor can be good matched with purity of the little boy.

In brief, I can tell I have grown together with this movie. So I still remember the young boy’s a pure and brave ability. I really recommend that if you want to see the movie, you have to catch out what I told you. It makes you help the better to enjoy this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment