Friday, October 23, 2009

My favorite place in UW

My favorite place in UW is Odegaard library that is located in beside of Suzzalo library and very close to Hub. The library can brings me lots of good things. At first I can use internet freely. Internet is the computer network that allows computer users to connect with computers all over the world, and which carries e-mail. In library there are a lot of computers. I can check e-mail and search information through internet. At second, I like library atmosphere. Atmosphere is can be occur a place or an event which make you interesting. When I feel atmosphere that so many students study hard. It can encourage me study harder. In short, there are the reasons why I like Odegaard library.

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice paragraph, i liked the way u described the library. i think i should visit that place one time, it seems that it is really a great place to study and doing my HW. What i want to know more is what kind of books do they have there?. Maybe i think that you could check this sentence "At first i can use internet freely", what i think is that you can write "I can use internet freely there", it will make more sense as what i think.

    Keep it up :).

    regards,
    Ismaeel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,,your paragragh is nice^^
    I like your essay in terms of describing details about the place...
    But what I want to tell you is grammatical point, I think you shoud use can bring, not can brings..

    ReplyDelete