Friday, October 9, 2009

The Worst travel coming to Seattle

I had many happenings that works for me badly, while I coming to Seattle. Before come to there yesterday, I couldn’t think that what kind of things will happen to me. At first, when I went to Seattle that day, in the morning, I wasn’t feeling good. I seemed to have had a cold. I really worried that I can’t go to America because of fever. But when I went to hospital, the doctor told me it’s not so serious. It made me more comfortable. But my feeling is still not good. I still run at the nose, it made me feel terrible. Second, as I had bad feelings, I ride an airplane. What was worse, it started to rain. My uncomfortable feelings became scared feelings. When I heard a flash of lighting, I was very scared. It looks like hitting me. At third, when I arrived in Seattle, I couldn’t find out a piece of my luggage. So I have to wait for 40 minutes. I thought my cold seemed to looks like more serious. I want to cry. But my mother’s words flashed on me. That was “Although you have a problem, you should not give up or fall through.” So I can cheer up though my mother’s telling. When I come to homestay house, host family really greeted me. It makes me better. But I didn’t forget in my own trip come to Seattle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I`m TJ Please check your grammar in this sentence"I had many happenings that works for me badly" I think that "work" would be nice. And this sentence "while I coming to Seattle" I think that "I was coming" would be nice.

    ReplyDelete